Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Fabregas Insists He Intends To Stay In London


Cesc Fabregas has told reporters he is happy to stay at Arsenal for the upcoming season and insists he knows nothing about a possible transfer.
    
     "I am an Arsenal player. I have been very happy for eight years and I am very happy," he said."There have been no decisions. It doesn't always depend on the player and at the moment I don't know anything. But I am very happy where I am. Anything else would be speculation that is untrue.You can never say never in this life as so many things happen that you can never predict."


     Spanish media has been reporting for some time that Barcelona, the club with which Cesc is so often rumoured to be in contact with, would have to pay within the area of £40 million to secure the Spaniards services. As we all know the Catalan giants have been perusing the talented Arsenal midfielder ever since he broke into the first team back in 2004-2005, back in the days of the Invincible's. It always seems likely every summer that Fabregas will leave, however he has pledged his future to the club and has previously said he will not leave the club a failure, in other words, without silverware.  I would personally expect to see the Emirates talismanic player at pre-season training this Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment